Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Money Makes the World go 'Round

I have many blogs, but none of them are a specific niche. I tried to think of one particular topic I was interested in or knew a lot about but couldn't ever come up with anything. Then a couple days ago as we were driving home from vacation it occurred to me: Money is important, and I enjoy it. We don't have much money but I enjoy managing, saving, spending, earning, getting and everything else money. So I thought that even though I am no expert on money, I have some tips and tricks I can pass on, plus an opinion on everything so let's attempt a money blog. I would love participation from all the readers of this blog and any advise you have to pass on, please feel free. I want to learn more about money and being successful using it and I want to pass all of that knowledge on to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment